Tony has an extensive background in the internet space having built and sold his first online discount site DealShark.com after graduating from UCLA. He is a serial entrepreneur and acquired and sold a portfolio of extremely rare and brandable domains including Predictable.com, Referrals.com, PopUpStore.com, BottleService.com, Coordinating.com and countless others. He has worked with many large web properties such as TomsHardware.com (acquired by TechMediaNetworks, Inc.) and PriceGrabber.com in online advertising, project management, and coding best practices. His major focus is on driving traffic that converts into sales through utilizing data and clever marketing campaigns. The reason he started InternetDude.com was to bring all the internet marketing, branding, distribution and technical experience together into the ultimate growth marketing shop.
The goal is to bring you massive amounts of traffic and business from the internet while taking a load off your shoulders.
What I can do for you to boost your revenue:
- Hyper-targeted Google Ads/Scripts, Facebook Ads, and audience building
- Advanced analytics implementation to increase conversions
- Building SQL queries and using R (ggplot2 and other packages) to spot patterns and test hypotheses
- Designing A/B tests for entire sales funnel as well as retention
- SCRUM project management and UX best practices
- Identifying 3rd party SaaS integrations to create synergies